Shipping & Returns
Free for orders over 40 euros.
4,99 euros for orders below 40 euros.
Free for orders over 180 euros.
8,99 euros for orders below 180 euros.
Free for orders over 360 euros.
20 euros for orders below 360 euros.
- Shipments for the duration of the alarm state: our transport company SEUR will continue to operate, as we have been informed. The general interest of the public, the safety of the shippers and ship personnel and the interests of our clients will always prevail. The usual delivery times may be affected.
- Shipments are made with the SEUR courier service, which will inform you of the status of your order by e-mail.
- We ship to a large part of the European territory (except islands, Ceuta and Melilla).
- European countries to which we ship: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, U.K. and Vatican City.
- + Info about shipping and delivery of our products consult the Terms of Sale.
Orders are prepared every working day at the time the payment has been confirmed and at the following times:
- From Monday to Friday from 8:00 h to 12:00 h.
Orders placed outside these hours will be prepared on the next business day.
No shipments are made on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
These delivery times are approximate taking into account possible delays due to adverse weather, strikes, breakdowns...
The deadlines are:
- Spain (includes the Balearic Islands) and Portugal: from 1 to 2 working days.
- Europe: from 2 to 4 working days.
To proceed with the return of an item purchased in our online store, you must:
- Request it through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a period not exceeding 15 days from the receipt of the product, letting us know the reason for the return.
- ESetheShop will give you the OK to this request and you will receive information for SEUR to collect it.
- The shipping costs of the returns will be charged to the customer and are the same as the shipping conditions. Except for purchases over 40 euros for Spain and Portugal, and purchases over 180 euros for the Balearic Islands that will be free, since they are in charge of eSetheShop.
- Returns from the rest of Europe are paid by the customer.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, along with any accessory related to them, not being used, washed or damaged. They must keep their original labels, their complete original packaging and attach the ticket or a copy of it in case of returning part of the order.
- You must properly package the product you want to return, including a purchase ticket. If it is not properly packaged, the delivery person will refuse to collect your return. We thank you for the utmost care when packing and sending the item so that it arrives in the same state in which it was delivered.
- To make a change: you will have to make a return of the item to change and a new order with the item you want.
- You will receive the amount of your refund by the same form of payment used in your purchase. We will send you an e-mail indicating that you have been paid the amount. Remember that credit card payment depends on your bank, and it usually takes a few days to arrive.
- No returns will be accepted in:
- Underwear, for hygienic reasons.
- Items that have been purchased upon request and / or have been customized.
* If you have returned an item that can not be returned, we will contact you and we will send it to you.